Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ABC 123

For those of you who have never done this, It's FUN! Give it a try, but you have to do it right. Right click on this whole thing and copy/paste it into your own blog, put the subject back in the title line. Then comes the hard part: replace my answers with your own!
A
- Available: only between the hours 6 and 9pm.
- Age: 25
- Annoyance: oblivious drivers
- Animal: that depends. are we talking for food, or for pets?
B
- Beer: I take mine from the root.
- Birthday: 24 March
- Best friend: Jackie
- Body Part on opposite sex: as long as it belongs to my wife.
- Best feeling in the world: Halley's laugh
- Blind or Deaf: Actually, I am a little hard of hearing
- Best weather: 75 degrees, slight breeze, partly cloudy
- Been in Love: correction, am currently in love
- Been on stage: ah, yes. Many a time.
- Believe in Magic: Magicians are all phony.
- Believe in Santa: you’re kidding, right?
C
- Candy: almond joy
- Color: blue
- Chocolate/Vanilla: chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican Food: Mexican
- Cake or pie: cake
- Continent to visit: Does New Zealand count as Australia?
- Cheese: gouda
D
- Day or Night: I don’t get the question
- Dancing in the rain: That was a nice movie. No wait, that was Singing in the Rain. Whatever.
E
- Eyes: greenish-brownish
- Everyone's got: something to laugh at
- Ever failed a class?: Are you kidding? MANY TIMES.
- First thoughts waking up: “Mind over mattress, mind over mattress, mind over mattress…”
- Food: anything but chitlins
G
- Greatest Fear: having my face eaten off by a shark.
- Goals: be a helicopter pilot. Just for fun.
- Gum: gum makes me poop.
- Get along with your parents? But of course.
H
- Hair Color: brown
- Height: 6’
- Happy: uh, yeah. Otherwise I wouldn’t be doing this stupid thing.
- Holiday: My birthday
- How do you want to die: miserably and painfully. What do you think? What kind of question is that?
I
- Ice Cream: chocolate
- Instrument: the sax is sexy
J
- Jewelry: I don’t have any bling
- Job: wrote a book in the bible. Who knows what it’s about though.
K
- Kids: they’re cool.
- Kickboxing or karate: as long as I’m not on the receiving end of either one.
- Keep a journal? Yeah right.
L
- Love: I definitely recommend it.
- Letter: Q, don’t ask me why.
- Laughed so hard you cried: many times.
M
- Milk flavor: I guess chocolate.
- Movies: I go when I can afford it.
- Motion sickness? I never get it.
- McD’s or BK: In N Out
N
- Number: one.
O
- One wish: world peace, sucka.
P
- Perfect Pizza: deep dish
- Pepsi/Coke: ick.
Q
- Quail: You’re really stretching here, aren’t you?
R
- Reason to cry: big boys don’t cry
- Reality T.V.: The Bachelor
- Radio Station: 89.3 FM with IQ
- Roll your tongue in a circle: what for?
- Ring size: who cares.
S
- Song: Rain Drops Keep Falling on my Head
- Shoe size: 10.5
- Salad Dressing: Salad is a waste of space.
- Skinny dipped?: I plead the fifth.
- In the shower?: What’s in the shower? Well, Halley’s toys, some soap and a couple of poofs.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: strawberries
T
- Tattoos?: Tinker Bull on my lower back. It’s not a typo. It’s really a bull.
- Time for bed: 10 pm or bust.
- Thunderstorms: nothing like a thunderstorm in Columbia, South Carolina
U
- Unpredictable: sure.
V
- Vacation spot(s): The operative word here is vacation.
W
- Weakness: my arms. They’re not very strong.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: freak, I don’t know.
- Who makes you laugh the most: Jackie
- Worst feeling: once I almost ripped my thumb nail off. That felt bad.
- Wanted to be a model: absolutely!
- Worst Weather?: fog so thick you can’t see your hand.
X
- X-Rays: who wrote this?
Y
- Year it is now: 2009
- Yellow: mellow
Z
- Zoo animal: elephant

1 comment:

  1. Here you go Nathan -- your first comment on your new blog. Betcha didn't think people would actually read this. And heck, I'm not even related to you! You scored big. ;-)

    Just for your info, some people claim that New Zealand doesn't belong to any continent at all, but if it were to be lumped in with one, it would be Oceania or Austalasia but those are more of quasi-continents than real continents. However, I HIGHLY recommend a visit to New Zealand. I spent a semester there and fell in love with the place. So much diversity in natural climates, so many outdoor things to do. It's stunningly gorgeous too. If you ever go, let me know. I'll tell you some of my favorite places.

    ReplyDelete